Terminos y condiciones
- The Provider delivers the products ordered by the User at a specified by the User address. The Provider delivers the ordered products worldwide with the help of courier organizations selected by the Provider. For each delivery, the Provider provides a shipping quote when the delivery address has been provided by the User.
- The ordered and paid products shall be dispatched within 24 hours (on working days). The delivery terms are determined by the chosen courier organization and will be further specified for each particular order. The Provider is not responsible for any delays in delivery, as well as for any delays associated with customs clearance.
- The Provider provides the User information on the dispatch of the products on the day the products are handled to the courier organization.
- The delivery will be free of charge to addresses in all member states of the European Union for orders at the amount of 4.999 Euros excluding VAT.
- The products are handed over to the User against a signature certifying that the products have been received.
- The Provider delivers products to the User with a production or commercial warranty of 24 /twenty-four/ months from the date of the invoice.
- The Provider provides the User a written warranty containing the content and scope of the warranty, the duration of the warranty, the territorial scope of the warranty, the name and address of the authorized service to which the warranty shall be lodged.
- In the event that the delivered products do not correspond to the ordered products, the User undertakes to notify the Provider within three days after receipt of the products. The Provider will replace the products at his expense.
- In the event of obvious defects or damages in the delivered products, which significantly reduce the price of the product or its suitability for use, the User undertakes to notify the Provider within six months of receipt of the products. Within 14 days, the Provider will offer the User a choice of one of the following three options: – to return the product and reimburse the price together with the cost of the order; – to keep the product and reduce its price; – defects or damages to be remedied at Provider’s expense.
- The User, who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, has the right to return the purchased products, which are not opened, used and damaged. The user undertakes to notify the Provider of the intention to return the purchased products within 14 days of receipt of the products. In order to refund the amount paid, the products shall not have been used and shall be returned in excellent condition to the Provider and in the original packaging together with the purchase documents within 14 days from the date of claiming the return of the products. All direct costs for returning of the products are at the expense of the User. The Provider refunds the amount paid by the User for the purchased product/s within 14 days of the date on which the Provider has been notified by the User about the decision to return the purchased products.
4. FORCE MAJEURE:
- The Provider shall not be held liable for total or partial failure to deliver the ordered product/s, including a delay in delivery or defect and/or damage of the product if it is due to “Force Majeure” (Force Majeure). “Force majeure” means an extraordinary circumstance (event) that arose after the signing of the agreement, could not be foreseen and is not dependent on the will of the parties, such as: fire, industrial accidents, military actions, natural disasters – storms, torrential rains, floods, hailstorms, earthquakes, ice, drought, landslides, etc. natural elements, embargo, government bans, strikes, riots, etc.
- In the event that the Provider has been unable to fulfill its obligations due to a force majeure, the Provider shall be obliged within 10 days to notify in writing the User of its occurrence, as well as the supposed period of validity and termination of force majeure.
5. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY:
- The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or errors although the Provider uses reasonable efforts to keep all the information on this website up to date. The Provider has the right to make changes and improvements to this Web site at any time. The Provider assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this website. The Provider assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages or losses incurred for the Users as a result of the use of this website and the materials from this website.
- The Provider is entitled to make changes to the products offered or to cease offering some of the products offered.